Monday, February 1, 2010

Haircut

I got my haircut. Finally. Actually, got it done a few weeks ago, but only just got round to photographic evidence for y'all.

Photobucket

I now look like:

i) a fourteen year old boy
ii) a massive great lesbian (do I get my gay black belt now?)
iii) according to our landlady, a young Leonardo DiCaprio.

The first two I can't really complain about, as to be fair they do constitute a not entirely inaccurate description of me. But the third I am disputing - on the grounds that Leo is obviously far prettier than me...

Anyway, what do you think? An improvement over the Horrendous Lank Ponytail of Doom?

3 comments:

  1. So this must mean you braved the snippy snippersons at a hairdressers? Nice work. I feel like I don't even know you any more.

    Looks good, dude. Shades of Leo. There's someone else it reminds me of but I can't quite put my finger on it.

    Bit gay though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks well lesbian, and well fantastic. You have done well on your quest, I reckon (says the girl with the Horrendous Untamable Barnet of Excess).

    (This is Laura by the way, I have no clue why it won't let me log in or identify myself).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now it will, will it.

    Fine then.

    See if I even care.

    ReplyDelete