Monday, March 8, 2010

Quickie don't get excited. Like you would.

You know I said there were a limited number of ways that butter could be packaged?

Well, apparently not:



I am very pleased with this. It looks like a cross between the simpsons aliens, and a nice buttery popsicle*.

And no, I haven't got a job yet. TAKING PHOTOS OF BUTTER IS *VERY* IMPORTANT, AND CLEARLY TAKES PRECEDENCE!

*I am not american. I have only the vaguest conception of what a popsicle is. However, it seems to me that the appropriate style when blogging is to use only american pop-culture references. This is a sad state of affairs which I must correct post haste. Right, Grange Hill, egg and chips twice, middle order batting collapses, Jeremy Paxman, Accrington Stanley, who are they?! Ah, much better now...

2 comments:

  1. That makes no sense! Why would you put something with such a low melting point in its own greenhouse?

    You Yurpeens are *crazy*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't thought about the greenhouse factor. You are quite right, that does make no sense. Maybe it's a secret ploy for it to melt and make you buy more?

    ReplyDelete